Thursday, April 25, 2013

Our Smart Little Boy

Helping mom clean out the refrigerator.




 I needed to fit the cake in the fridge so I started emptying it out. I thought I was pulling out empty containers onto the floor. When I turned around this is what I saw. oops! Apparently it wasn't empty and he knew how to remove the lid.













Joseph loves books. He loves to read. After I read this particular book to him he started flipping through it and talking very quickly. He occasionally looked up at his dog to make sure he was listening.







Doggie are you stuck back on the previous page?
We love Joseph and his desires to read books.




                                 



                                                                   
                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment