Friday, May 17, 2013

Growing Leaps and Bounds


Joseph is a great eater. Today we had a large banana, an entire PB&J sandwich and some cookies for lunch. He was so proud of himself and I am of him too.  Almost every day he eats something of this size about four to five times a day. Soon we will be out of a house. :)
Speaking of a house, our offer was accepted and the appraisal is done. We should be able to sign next Friday. We are so excited to be moving one step closer to our long term goals. YEAH!! 
We received the new toddler car seat yesterday!! I was so excited I went outside when the ups man showed up. I had looked into almost every car seat imaginable and this one made the cut. It fits behind the drivers seat, that was my major concern. Once I got it I realized it doesn't need to be re threaded when adjusting the height of the straps. Yeah! Hassle free. it also rotates towards me so it is easy to take Joseph out of the car. Here it is.....







No comments:

Post a Comment