Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Crime and Punishment Museum

On the 18th of April we went to the Crime and Punishment Museum. The top floor was about the history and of course we got a picture with Britt in front of Black beard. She loves Pirates. 

Behind bars, first time for everything




 Our boys were all tuckered out so we started walking back to the car when and then I realized Joseph was out. He looks like he is laying in his coffin.
 Instead of going home we stood in line at the archive museum to see the Declaration of Independence.


 These were all over the place. They are pretty. It took me back to the days of my mission. In the Spring (our fall) they had massive purple trees everywhere and they were my companions favorite thing.
 He does eat meat. It just has to be the right kind of meat I guess. Unfortunately he will not be getting Gyro meat (lamb) anytime soon. But the other day grandma made meatballs and he ate them as if he hadn't eaten for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment